Our client is a leading national volume builder and are new to the Melbourne market. They build 1200 homes a year and are looking for an experienced Production Estimator to further estbalish the business and to grow a team at their office in the inner Western suburbs.
- Undertake accurate take-offs
- Bills of quants preparations
- Produce PO's for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Ensure the most current information is accurate in relation to suppliers and companywide pricing plans
- Recorded Calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 3 years estimating experience with a volume home builder
- Experience with industry relevant software such as Databuild & AutoCAD
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependant on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to James Binder @ email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.