Project Administrator - Volume Housebuilder
|Job Title:||Project Administrator - Volume Housebuilder|
|Salary:||Up to $80k plus super|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 16:32|
The Pre-Construction Administrator will have wide ranging responsibilities, and will be responsible for customer liaison throughout the life cycle of each project. You must have excellent communication skills, be well presented, and have a great ability to build relationships. You will ensure each project runs smoothly, with all project administration tasks taken care of.
About the role:
- Managing HIA contract signings with clients
- Ensuring permits approvals are received
- Ordering consultants reports (e.g Engineering)
- Liaising with clients over variations and design amendments
- Managing workflow and record keeping
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least two years experience in a similar role with a volume house builder
- Have a good track record of managing work flow
- Have experience handling HIA contracts
- Have excellent client care skills
- Be a problem solver with enough experience to deal with unexpected issues that arise in the course of your duties
The right candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary and package. You will report to an operations manager who is supportive and will help you to develop. You will be working for a company who reward staff who prove themselves with internal promotion.
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's