Project Co / CA | High - Rise Apartment | Melbourne CBD
My client is a growing and dynamic privately-owned construction company that was founded over 30 years ago. Since inception, my client has gained a broad base of experience in all type of construction, which involves a wide and varied client base including the government, commercial, industrial and residential markets.
The company requires a Project Coordinator / Contract Administrator that can fit right in to the company culture i.e. has a go-getter attitude, and likes to be challenged. The business has a relaxed but "work hard to get the job done and successfully" environment.
To be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the
- Tertiary degree in an associated field;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project coordination skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities;
- Proven experience in coordinating construction projects from start to finish, including but not limited to coordination of trades, purchasing and procurement, programming and scheduling and general day- to -day project coordination;
- A great client satisfaction track record;
- Ability to use Jobpac, Merlin/Microsoft Projects and a Mac would be preferable, but not essential as we provide training;
- A very attractive remuneration package for suitably experienced candidates.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Fantastic opportunity to work alongside a supportive and highly skilled team.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of high-end construction projects to further expands on your current skills.
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!