Established over 20 years, our client has made a name for themselves in the Sydney construction industry. Involved in major refurbishment projects as well as all types of medium to high rise commercial and residential new builds, they now hold a steady place as a recognised tier 2 builder. With offices up the East Coast their success has not stopped at Sydney. Currently they have opportunities for a Project Engineer in Sydney to be based in their CBD offices covering 1 of 2 new high rise projects.
- Working closely with the client at all times
- Track sub contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variartions and design changes
- Degree qualied - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site or project engineerinng experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!