Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer | Tier 2 National Contractor | $40million project
Your Next Company:
My client is a highly successful Tier 2 Civil contractor with a strong pipeline of upcoming projects in the Central Coast area. They are experts in civil works on many major RMS road and bridge jobs. They pride themselves on a low turnover of staff, and on consistently going above and beyond. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer who can hit the ground running on a $40million project.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of sub-contractors.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating project schedule and monitor progress
- Reporting to the PM
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- RMS experience
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Degree qualified
- Great salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile and varied projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at email@example.com
All applications and conversations are confidential.