- $140,000 + super + vehicle
- On the job learning with promotion opportunities
- Compensation for overtime worked
Your Next Company:
My client is a highly successful Civil contractor with a strong pipeline of upcoming projects in the Sydney area. They are experts in infrastructure across major projects valued up to and over $30million. They pride themselves on a low turnover of staff due to a healthy work life balance coupled with the compensation for overtime worked. With a strong pipeline of future work they are in need of a Project Engineer to support a very strong PM on a $30million project in Sydney CBD.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervise sub-contractors.
- Ensure safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinate project schedule and monitor progress
- Manage the project based Site Engineer and CA
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Degree qualified
- Salary package up to and over $150,000
- Generous compensation for overtime worked
- Project bonus structure received twice a year
- Continuous on the job learning and development
If this position is of interest or you would like to hear more about similar roles then hit apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and conversations are confidential!