Project Engineer | Tier 2 | Civil
Your Next Company:
My client is a highly successful Tier 2 Civil contractor with a strong pipeline of confirmed work in Sydney. They are experts in civil works on many major commercial, government, and industrial jobs. They pride themselves on a low turnover of staff, and on consistently going above and beyond. Due to current workload and company growth plans, they have a need for a highly skilled Project Engineer who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of sub-contractors.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating project schedule and monitor progress
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors (RMS or subdivision exp a plus!)
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Degree qualified
- Great salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- Company rarely hires externally for Project Managers
- High-profile and varied projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!