Civil Project Engineer | Western Sydney | Varied Projects
Your Next Company:
I am recruiting on behalf of a Tier 2 civil contractor with a large range of projects throughout Australia. From humble beginnings around 40 years ago, they have grown into a market leader while maintaining family values. They consistently provide safe, cost-effective, and world class civil solutions. Due to current workload and a stable growth plan, they have a need for a highly-experienced Project Engineer.
This role will see you preparing budgets and reports (including financials, project progress and programmes). You will also work as part of a high performing team of Site and Project Engineers to develop and implement plans, and manage subcontractors. At all times, safety is the #1 priority.
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate:
- A history of longevity with reputable civil contractors.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with a variety of civil projects.
- Experience in roads and bridges, rail, structures, subdivisons
- Civil Engineering degree
- Attractive salary package and car allowance
- Join a team of hard workers, who are humble despite their achievements and accolades
- Peace of mind of job security (no history of layoffs)
- Work on a variety of challenging and unique projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information will ever be released without the green light from you!