Your Next Company:
My client is a top Civil contractor with a strong pipeline of upcoming projects. There is also a huge portfolio of projects throughout Australia if you are willing to travel (not required however).
They are experts in civil works on many major projects. They pride themselves on delivering iconic projects. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Project Engineer who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of sub-contractors.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating project schedule and monitor progress
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Degree qualified
- Great salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile and varied projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!