An exciting position full of opportunity is vacant with a business at the top of the tree. Our client is a major global builder developer with a focus on apartments. They now hold a steady place as a recognised business in the Sydney construction industry with circa 10 projects across Sydney currently. Their live projects range from $40-250M and they are looking to appoint a PE on an existing project at Wentworth Point. Following this project, there are 3 or 4 in the pipeline that you will be moved to.
- Working closely with the client at all times
- Track sub contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variartions and design changes
- Degree qualied - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site or project engineerinng experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- Must have worked on projects over circa $50M
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!