Project Engineer | National Contractor | $130k + package
Your Next Company:
My client is a highly successful Civil & Remediation contractor with a strong pipeline of upcoming projects in the WA regiona. They are experts in civil works on many major mining, industrial and oil & gas projects. They pride themselves on a low turnover of staff, and on consistently going above and beyond. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Project Engineer who can hit the ground running and has the chance to grow the WA region around them.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of sub-contractors.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating project schedule and monitor progress
- Working closely with the National Director
- Delivering $10million projects
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Expereince across both demolition and remediation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Degree qualifie
- Great salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile and varied projects
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to apply as the shortlist is being provided for this time next week. Alternatively please send your application to email@example.com directly.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!