Project Engineer | National Tier 2 Contractor | $10million and up projects
Your Next Company:
My client is a National Tier 2 contractor with many projects throughout projects up to and over $10million throughout Australia. They have a long and successful history in the construction industry focussing across idustrial, commercial and civil projects. Through a combination of delivering projects on time and on budget to their valued clients, along with fantastic employeee retention they have built a very strong reputaion throughout the industry.
Due to winning a number of new projects there is the immediate need for a strong Project Engineer to join the team and hit the ground running on a projects valued up to an over $10million.
You will be responsible for:
- Sub-contractor management
- Coordinating closely with the Senior Project Engineer & PM
- Complete all Safety and Quality documentation
- Monitoring and recording project progress
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience is essential (min 1 year)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Degree qualified
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
- Opportunity to advance into senior roles
If this position interests you or you would like to hear more about similar roles then hit apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!