Project Engineer | Tier 1 | Tunnel
Your Next Company:
My client is a Tier 1 civil contractor, and the contractor of choice for Australia's best. They have a strong presence throughout Australia. Due to workload, they need a highly skilled PE who can hit the ground running.
This role will not invovle subcontractor management. Self-delivery experience is preferred.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating project schedule and monitor progress
- Planning & design
- Budget & costing
- Working a roster of 7 days, 3 off, 7 nights, 4 off
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Min 5 years' experience on similar projects is essential
- Tunnel experience is essential
- Willingness to work rostered shifts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly attractive salary package
- Great company culture
- Significant career growth opportunities within the business
- High-profile projects throughout Australia
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!