Project Engineer / Snr | Tier 1 | $400M Mixed-use Develop | CBD
Our client is one of Australia's largest and most successful privately owned construction Companies. The business was successfully established more than 60 years ago, and has grown to become a nationally diversified company now employing over 600 employees. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentally friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. The company has an annual turnover of over $1.6 billion.
The business has a unique approach to construction and believe strongly in empowering their people to be the very best they can be. There is great opportunity for individuals who are wanting to progress their careers to the maximum level and opportunities to run your own team and/or operation within the business are there for driven individuals.
The company are looking for Senior / Project Engineers for an upcoming 'iconic" large scale project based in Sydney's CBD. The project would be worth over $400M.
- Client facing, the role will require a high level of professionalism
- Track sub-contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variations and design changes
- Assist with the preparation of site construction budgets and reports
- Interpret designs for implementation is construction projects
- Demonstrate financial management skills and commercial acumen when making decisions
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative safety, environment and quality risk assessment to ensure acceptable quality of structures and finishes
- Degree qualified - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience on Commercial, Mixed - use or High rise (Apartment) projects valued at over $50M in value
- Strong construction site or project engineering experience
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of project management structure, plans, specifications, standards and implications for project accountabilities
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!