Project Engineer |Tier 1| $200M Mixed-use Tower
Our Client is a nationally & internationally renowned Tier 1 Construction Company established over 50 years ago. With an annual turnover of well over $3 Billion, the company is certainly a leader in its field. The business specializes in a broad range of sectors including Mixed-use, Commercial (Office), Health Care, Education as well as High-rise residential apartment projects. With an increase in new projects to deliver on in 2018 the company is seeking experienced Project Engineers to join their already hugely successful team.
- Must be client facing
- Track sub-contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variations and design changes
- Degree qualified - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site or project engineering experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!