Our client is a global tier 1 property development group established in the 90's now sitting on a multi-billion dollar pipeline. The business are internationally renowned for high end luxury residential developments. Their business speaks quality construction and with numerous active sites across Sydney currently, they should be an attractive business for any top tier job seekers.
- Working closely with the client at all times
- Track sub contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variartions and design changes
- Degree qualied - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within a tier 1 or 2 contractor is required
- Strong construction site or project engineerinng experience
- Must have worked on projects over circa $50M
- High rise residential experience is a clear advantage
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!