Project Engineer | $150M Commercial / Health - care Project
My client has proudly been one of Australia's leading construction companies for over 30 years. The company deliver some of Australia's most iconic buildings in the sports, health and science, defence, education, residential, commercial, retail and industrial sectors. The company has secured a very large commercial project, valued at over $150M, in the upper north shore region of Sydney and require a Project Engineer for this project.
- Must be client facing
- Track sub-contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variations and design changes
- Degree qualified - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site or project engineering experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high-rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively use the APPLY option!!