Project Engineer | $30million projects | Tier 1 water clients
Your Next Company:
My client is a highly successful Tier 2 Civil contractor with a strong pipeline of upcoming projects in the Sydney area. They are experts in civil works on many major jobs across a diverse number of projects such as serwers, pmpstations, piping and others. They pride themselves on a low turnover of staff, and on consistently going above and beyond. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Project Engineer who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of sub-contractors.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating project schedule and monitor progress
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Degree qualified
- Great salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile and varied projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and conversations are confidential!