Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager Melbourne (VIC) | $10M Retail New Build Project | Inner Suburbs of Melbourne
Company was established over 30 years ago, and have offices in SA, NSW, VIC & QLD. They have a just under a 90% repeat business rate and have an annual financial turnover of $200M. The business believes in strong client relationships, integrity and a level of professionalism that separates them from their competitors. Due to an increase in new projects the company now has need for a Mid-level Project Manager to assit them on a new $10M Retail project.
- Supervision and Coordination of the relevant subcontractors
- Design Management & Coordination (structure and façade)
- Evaluation of trade specific variations
- Trade Letting
- Project Administration
- Ideally have 4 - 5 years' experience in either Commercial or Retail
- Exposure to projects valued between $5 - 10 million
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Exposure in Coordination & Inductions
- Display the right attitude
- Able to work in a team environment or work autonomously
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!