Established over 40 years this main contractor is renowned for delivering superb projects across all sectors including commercial, industrial, resi and government work. Australian owned & employing over 100 staff with an annual turnover of $200M, the business hold a steady position in NSW, QLD & ACT construction markets. The company pride themselves on having a balanced culture and looking after their well respected team. Currently a PM is required for a newly secured $30M aged care project for a repeat client.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on aged care projects is preferred
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organised, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!