SPM / Project Manager | $60M Education | North Sydney & Northern Beaches
$200-250K + Bonus's
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
Our client has been established for over 100 years and in that time frame have secured a place as one of Australia's most respected contractors. Now recognized as an international builder, they hold prime spot as a leading commercial contractor work across defense, government, health, education, aged care projects. The business also pride themselves on having a balanced culture and where their employees are looked after as well as their clients. Currently they need a SPM / Project Manager for a new $60M Education project.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is an all-encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially to manage the programme & costs effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalization
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on hospitals and/or correctional facilities, luxury apartments and resort complexes would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organized, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!