Project Manager | $60M | North Sydney
My client is an up and coming Mid - tier construction company who are establishing themselves well into the Sydney construction market. I have had the privilege of meeting a number of people on the company's leadership team and I am extremely impressed with the company's culture and outlook to the construction industry. The business greatly values its employees and therefore invest in their people, their employees are their most valued asset and are therefore treated that way.
The company has won a number of awards and had huge success in their chosen field s of construction, that being: multi-unit residential, aged care, student accommodation, fit-out, refurbishment as well as a number of Commercial and Industrial projects.
With an increase in new projects secured the company is now in need of a new Project Manager for a $60M mixed use project based in North Sydney
- Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
- Site visits and close monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
- A strong personality with the ability to drive a project without putting your staff offside
- Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects and the maintenance of client satisfaction
Experience & Quals needed
- Construction related Degree qualifications advantageous
- Fully Licenced
- 6 years' experience working as a Site / Project Manager
- Excellent time management skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Trades Coordination skills.
- A working knowledge of current OH&S requirements
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!