Project Manager | $85M | Eastern Suburbs
On offer is the chance to join a company with unparalleled growth potential. The growth this company has undergone to date has come from a strong track record of quality, service and accountability. For this reason, the business is looking for a highly skilled Project Manager that wants to take control of interesting project the business has recently secured that is valued at $85mil.
- Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
- Site visits and close monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
- A strong personality with the ability to drive a project without putting your staff offside
- Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects and the maintenance of client satisfaction
Experience & Quals needed
- Construction related Degree qualifications advantageous
- Fully Licenced
- 8 years' experience working as a Site / Project Manager
- Excellent time management skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Trades Coordination skills.
- A working knowledge of current OH&S requirements
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!