One of the fastest growing contractors on the Eastern Seaboard offering a friendly, vibrant, team-oriented work environment.
Ongoing professional development and open, collaborative communication between staff and management are a couple of other reasons why this is an enjoyable place to come to work.
Based in North West Sydney - avoid the traffic nightmare if you live in the Hills District or Western Sydney!
- Overseeing the roll-out of multiple retail store refurbs in Sydney and regional NSW over the course of 3 years
- Managing other commercial refurb projects as required and when workload allows
- Site visits, risk analysis and development of construction methodology
- Plan, resource and drive project delivery ensuring profitable and timely results
- Manage site managers, contracts administrators and subcontractors
- Implement and monitor HSEQ systems
- Regular reporting to the Managing Director
- Minimum 5 years experience in the NSW construction and refurb sector
- Previous experience handling multi-store roll-outs for a national client would be highly regarded
- Strong track record delivering commercial and retail projects under budget and on time
- Must be able to travel to regional NSW on a regular basis as work dictates
- Proactive problem solver who can develop systems and streamline processes
- Ambitious team player with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Computer literate - MS Project and Cheops ideally
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or apply now to be considered.
Your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your consent.