Established over 40 years this main contractor is renowned for delivering superb projects across all sectors including commercial, industrial, resi and government work. Australian family owned & employing over 100 staff with an annual turnover $100M, the business hold a steady position as a top tier 3, mid tier 2. The company have a growing customer base but with a majority of their business coming from repeat clients. The company pride themselves on having a balanced culture and looking after their well respected team. Currently a PM is required for a newly secured $80M apartment project soon to start.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is an all-encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalization
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on residential or apartment projects is preferred
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organized, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!