Our client is a successful and growing contractor that undertakes new builds, additions, fit outs and refurbs across the commercial, medical, retail, hospitality and residential sectors.
They are a highly professional ISO accredited organisation with a strong network of prestigious clients and some stunning projects to their credit.
They are currently seeking to grow the team with the appointment of a Project Manager and a Site Manager on a permanent basis.
You will initially be project managing a multi-million dollar residential/commercial mixed use project in Drummoyne (high-end apartments and doctors/surgeons consulting rooms) which will take around 9 months to deliver.
Thereafter you will be managing several projects concurrently including new builds, additions/modifications, fit outs and refurbs to keep things varied and interesting.
You will have 1-2 Contracts Administrators plus a Site Manager on each project reporting directly to you.
- Degree qualified (ideally) in a construction related discipline
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience in the NSW construction industry
- Exposure to both residential and commercial construction projects
- Good knowledge of structures as well as fit out
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Impeccable subcontractor management and client liaison capabilities
- Financially astute with a strong track record of project delivery
- Good command of MS Project and Jobpac
This role would suit someone driven and ambitious who wants to be a pivotal part of the company's future growth. There are great opportunities for career advancement with this thriving contractor.
For more information please contact Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your details will not be passed to any 3rd party without your prior consent.