Project Manager | Tier 2 | Civil Projects
Your Next Company:
My client is a Tier 2 civil contractor with a number of projects throughout Australia. They have built a successful brand in Sydney's civil construction industry. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly-experienced Project Manager. You will intially work with the estimation team while based in Sydney. You will then be required to go where the work is, usually in the Hunter Valley, South Coast, or Canberra.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the client relationship
- Ensuring the safe delivery of projects
- Planning budgets, reports, plans and forecasts
- Working with stakeholders
- Successful negotiations with suppliers and clients
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Friendly and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!