Our client is a young, dynamic organisation that has been established for well over 5 years. They focus purely on fit out and refurb projects across multiple sectors including retail, hospitality, commercial and education.
One of their Project Managers is moving on at the end of August to pursue opportunities outside of the construction industry so they are looking for a capable replacement to fill his shoes.
To begin with you will be managing the smaller projects from $200K to $1M so this would suit an intermediate level Project Manager or a Junior PM looking to take the next step in their career. Once you have proven yourself you will be given the opportunity to manage the larger fits out and small new build projects.
- Manage several fit out projects simultaneously ensuring profitable outcomes
- Keep on top of project schedules to guarantee timely delivery
- Managing site staff, Contracts Administrator and subcontractors
- Implementation of OHS systems and processes
- Technical input for tender submissions
- Client liaison and reporting to senior management
- At least 7 years experience in the Australian construction industry
- Minimum 2 years in a Project Management role
- Either trade or TAFE/University qualifications are acceptable
- Can-do attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Exposure to a variety of sectors including retail, hospitality, education and commercial would be ideal
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to forward your details directly.
Your information will not be passed on to any third parties without your prior consent.