Senior Project Manager | Eastern Suburbs | Commercial & Education Projects | $250k Package
My client is a privately owned, multi award winning top tier commercial construction company with a strong presence throughout Australia. The company has an annual turnover of over $650M and a staff compliment of over 400 staff. The business has a solid reputation in the industry and pride themselves on the projects they deliver.
With the recent award of two new large scale education projects, one based in Northern Beaches area and the 2nd based near CBD, the company requires a new Senior Project Manager
- As Project Manager will be working on and managing 2 projects at any one time. You will receive the support from their experienced site teams.
- You will be managing construction projects from initial receipt of documentation through to client handover.
- You will be working on Projects valued from $15M up to +$80M.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects of the project.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and driving your own site and contracts administrators to get the project over the line to time and budget.
- Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly, and alerting key stakeholders where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting post implementation reviews, regular project reviews and communicating best practice.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
- Extensive experience managing Projects valued at over $40M
- Construction related degree or diploma
- 6 years' experience as a Project Manager minimum
- Good management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in Health & Safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!