Project Manager | 3 x Residential @ $8M each
My client is a growing and dynamic privately-owned construction company that was founded over 25 years ago.
Since inception, the company has gained a broad base of experience in all types of building construction, involving a wide and varied client base in government, commercial, industrial and residential markets.
Due to the increased volume of new projects that have been awarded to them, our client is currently looking to employ a Project Manager.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Project Manager in Residential Construction market
- Degree in Building / Construction Management or similar
- Solid all-round Project Management skills with a strong focus on Client Management.
- Knowledge of writing high quality contract scope and specification documentation.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities.
- Must have full work rights for Australia coupled with local experience.
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on hospitals and/or correctional facilities, luxury apartments and resort complexes would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organized, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!