Project Manager | Strong Civil & Hazmat Contractor | $150k + Package
Your Next Company:
My client is ahighly regarded civil & hazmat contractor with a select number of projects throughout the Sydney metro area. They have built a very successfull brand within their industry resulting in continuous repeat business alongside new clients.
Through the trusting relationships they have built with clients over the 30 year history they have an ever growing workload. This has led to the need for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. Managing between 3-5 projects with a combined value of up to $30million this is a fantastic career opportunity.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the client relationships
- Ensuring the safe delivery of projects
- Planning budgets, reports, plans and forecasts
- Working with stakeholders
- Successful negotiations with suppliers and clients
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience across asbestos, demolition and hazmat
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial civil knowledge
- Highly attractive salary package
- Friendly and growing team
- A very strong and stable pipeline of work
If this position is of interest or you would like to hear about similar roles then hit apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!