Our well-established client fabricate, supply and install all High End Glass, Aluminium and Steel products to both Residential and Commercial Projects.
They are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team to oversee and conduct the installation of Aluminium Windows and Doors.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Leading the project team, delivering design and the financial management of the contract.
- Booking and scheduling of projects to ensure product installations.
- Reporting on production progress against schedule, work in progress and product inventory.
- Primary project point person, dealing with clients, authorities and other project stakeholders.
- Managing and supporting the installation team with the implementation of new processes and procedures that improve individual and team performance.
- Supporting continuous process improvements within organisation.
- Liaising with client and key stakeholders within the business
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager within this division
- Experience working with Glass, Aluminium and Metal products on Residential and Commercial Projects
- Experience overseeing projects from cradle to grave
- Experience with Project Value up to $6M
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Australian experience and working rights are essential
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Must have a Full Driver’s License
- Degree qualified within construction preferred
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.