A large contractor who specialises in Curtain Wall, cladding and Louvre works across the commercial and Retail scene. Based in Melbourne, they have recently added to their project list and require a temporary Project Manager to oversee the final 6-8 months on one of their projects.
What's in it for you?
- A salary that is highly competitive
- Contracted by the hour for at least 7 months
- A healthy work / life balance (no weekend works)
- Exposure to a large and complex project that requires finalising
- Strong possibility of perm career.
- At least 5 years experience within the Facade industry and at least 3 years in a Project Management position.
- Experience in dealing with both Tier 1 and 2 building contractors.
- Proficient in relevant Curtain Wall & Cladding projects.
- Ability to work both autonomously and/or as a team.
- Australian experience is Essential
- To be able to commit for the full term of the remaining project
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.