Project Manager | Central Coast | $30M | Residential
Our client is one of Australia's largest, privately owned construction Companies. The business was successfully established over 20 years ago, and has grown to become a nationally diversified company now employing over 600 employees. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentally friendly projects and renowned for delivering large projects well. The company's diverse business ranges from working on defense bases, delivering for government and institutional clients, providing civil infrastructure upgrades, to property development and funds management for clients Australia wide.
The company has a number of Residential Apartment projects in the Central coast area and are now looking for 2 x Project Managers to join the business.
- Client facing, the role will require a high level of professionalism
- Track sub-contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variations and design changes
- Assist with the preparation of site construction budgets and reports
- Interpret designs for implementation is construction projects
- Demonstrate financial management skills and commercial acumen when making decisions
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative safety, environment and quality risk assessment to ensure acceptable quality of structures and finishes
- Degree qualified - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience on Commercial, Mixed - use or High rise (Apartment) projects valued at over $50M in value
- Strong construction site or project engineering experience
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of project management structure, plans, specifications, standards and implications for project accountabilities
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!