Project Manager | Central Coast | Residential & Commercial Project
I have a few reputable, well know and well-established Construction clients based in the Central Coast area. With an increase in development and commercial / residential construction in the Central Coast area there is a current demand for Site Managers with these companies. My clients all have a solid and secure pipeline of projects and can offer job security and a long terms career opportunity. Projects range in type and value from Commercial Building (New Build and Refurb) & Residential, from $10M - $40M in value.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is an all-encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalization
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on residential or apartment projects is preferred
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organized, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!