Project Manager | Civil & Landscaping | $130,000 - $150,000 + Package
Your Next Company:
My client is one of the fastest growing Civil and Landscaping contractors in NSW with a select number of projects throughout Sydney valued up to and over $10million. They have built a successful brand throughout NSW in their sector. They aim to provide safe, cost-effective, and world class civil and ladnscape solutions to Tier 1 clients.
Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly-experienced Project Manager to hit the ground running and oversee up to $20million of work.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the client relationship
- Ensuring the safe delivery of projects
- Budgeting, reports, programme of works, forecasting
- Working with stakeholders
- Successful negotiations with suppliers and clients
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil and ladscaping contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 10 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of delivering projecfts on time and under budget
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Friendly and growing team
- High-profile projects up to and over $10million
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at email@example.com
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!