Denovo are currently looking for an experienced Senior project manager with experience in Commercial and Health/Hospital projects valued up to $200M.
Our client is a dynamic construction and property builder established in 1994, focusing on delivering diverse projects for all sectors from project inception to completion.
Due to a time of successful tenders in the health, my client are looking for an experienced project manager from the commercial construction space with heavy experience in this area to lead a couple of data centre projects.
The senior project manager will be responsible for several different Health/Hospitality projects ranging in size from $10 - $100 million. Taking them from conception to completion you will lead by example and enjoy working in a varied and dynamic team environment whilst representing the brand on a continuous basis. The initial project will be a $65M data centre based in the inner West suburbs.
You will be responsible for:
- The delivery of commercial projects to the highest standard
- Scheduling trades and construction programs
- Liaising with the client and subcontractors to complete the project on time and budget
- OH&S policies and procedures are adhered to on site
- Managing of multiple projects simultaneously in a supportive environment
To be successful:
- At least 10 years within the Commercial & fitout construction space in Australia
- Experienced on Commercial projects above $50M
- Experience on data centre projects $50M and above
- Proactive and professional approach to project delivery
- Experience working with T1 or T2 builders
- Bachelor qualification in building or similar desired
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
What’s in it for you:
- Generous salary package and incentives
- Ongoing scope of works within the Tier 1 & 2 construction space
- Genuine career development
- Continuous back office support
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the appropriate project experience please apply through the link or send a word copy of your CV with project experienced and values to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 48 hours.