Our client is a reputable fitout and refurb contractor that has been established for around 5 years and they're currently going through considerable growth due to continued project wins.
They typically undertake commercial projects in the $200K to $2M range although they have successfully delivered projects up to $10M.
The work environment is young and vibrant. You'll be working with driven, like-minded professionals in an open, friendly environment where you'll be given all the tools and guidance you'll need to succeed in the industry.
- Manage 2-3 fit out projects simultaneously ensuring profitable outcomes
- Keep on top of project schedules to guarantee timely delivery
- Oversee site staff and subcontractors
- Implement OHS systems and processes
- Client liaison and reporting to senior management
The ideal applicant:
- TAFE or University qualifications in Building and Construction or equivalent discipline
- Approximately 8-10 years relevant industry experience
- At least 2 years experience as a PM or Junior Project Manager
- Previous exposure to commercial fit out and refurb projects up to $2M
- Can-do attitude. Hungry to learn. Client facing.
- Computer literate and able to interpret plans and drawings
For more information on this position and other similar roles please contact Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or press 'Apply Now' to be considered.