An well regarded fit-out and refurb contractor established around 7 years ago that handles projects up to around $3M across the commercial, industrial and hospitality sectors.
Friendly, sociable team based in a modern, funky office close to Central Station. Big plans for growth over the next 6-12 months.
- Project managing multiple commercial fit out and refurb projects from $200K to $3M
- Preparing and presenting tender submissions
- Developing and implementing construction programs and overseeing financials
- Monitoring the procurement, delivery and handover of projects from end to end
- Client and subcontractor liaison
- Staff management and development
The ideal applicant:
- TAFE or University qualifications in a construction-related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in the Australian fitout and refurb industry
- Capable of managing 2-4 fit out projects simultaneously
- Computer literate with strong grasp of MS Project
- Financially astute problem solver with an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal communication and written report writing skills
- Comfortable handling contract administration and project pricing activities if required
- Confident, client-facing Project Manager with great interpersonal skills
For more information please contact Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to forward your resume for review.
Your details will not be passed to any third parties without your prior consent.