A well regarded fit-out and refurb contractor established around 7 years ago that handling projects up to around $10M across the commercial, industrial and hospitality sectors. Friendly, sociable team based in a modern, funky office close in the CBD. Currently turning over close to $30M, this business has done exceptionally well and intends to continue that success with realistic growth strategies for the years to come.
- Project managing multiple commercial fit out and refurb projects from $200K to $10M
- Preparing and presenting tender submissions
- Developing and implementing construction programs and overseeing financials
- Monitoring the procurement, delivery and handover of projects from end to end
- Client and subcontractor liaison
- Staff management and development
The ideal applicant:
- TAFE or University qualifications in a construction-related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in the Australian fitout and refurb industry
- Capable of managing 2-4 fit out projects simultaneously
- Computer literate with strong grasp of MS Project
- Financially astute problem solver with an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal communication and written report writing skills
- Comfortable handling contract administration and project pricing activities if required
- Confident, client-facing Project Manager with great interpersonal skills
For more information please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or hit 'apply now' to forward your resume for review.
Your details will not be passed to any third parties without your prior consent.