Project Manager | Commercial Fit-Out | Sydney
The company has been recognized for over 30 years and provide expertise in the construction, fit-out and refurbishment space.
The office is located conveniently close to a train station and the business promote a culture of community and sport involvement through sponsorships of many local sporting groups as well as involvement in many local community functions.
The company's projects range from $1-30 million and covers office fit-out/refurb, education, hospitality, healthcare, education, heritage and commercial to names a few.
- Variety of fit-out projects
- Supervising and coordinating the tasks and activities of construction workers and sub-contractors to ensure satisfactory completion of works.
- Monitor and review programs to ensure time requirements are met.
- Consult with sub-contractor and consultants to resolve day-to-day construction and design issues.
- Developing and implementing short-term programs of work.
- Manage the rectification of defects and satisfactory completion of work.
- Maintain strong client bond through good communication and problem solving.
- Become a brand ambassador for the company in front of clients and in general.
Candidates Required skills
- Strong experience in commercial fit out and construction.
- 5 years' experience as a PM running your own commercial fit-out and refurbishment projects
- Motivated, passionate and team orientated individual.
- Local experience in Sydney.
- Established relationships with subcontractors & suppliers.
- Relevant tertiary qualification, trade certificate and/or registered builder.
- Strong programming, man management and communication skills.
- Excellent tenure with previous employers.
- Ability to build solid relationships with clients and keep them happy.
- An attention for detail is very important due to the nature of the projects.
What's on offer for the successful candidate?
- Competitive, market related salary- from $140K upwards and with relation to experience.
- A supportive work environment with a business that believes that its employees are its most valued assets.
- Opportunity for progression and promotion within the business
- Opportunity to skill share with both snr and jnr staff
- Work with repeat clients and help develop business by standing out from competitors.
- A variety of high end and exclusive new build, refurbishments & fit-out projects.
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!