Our client is a reputable fit out and refurb contractor that has been established for around 20 years. They are a close-knit team of professionals that enjoy working on a wide range of projects, mostly from $200K to $5M, including commercial, retail and healthcare. They're currently looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager with strong experience in the NSW fit out and refurb industry.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Experience of fitout or refurbishment projects is essential
- Current relationships with property groups in Australia will be highly regarded
- Strong leadership and management experience
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organised, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!