Established over 10 years ago, our client has establushed themselves & their brand as a recognised leader in fitout & interiors. The business have national reach with a branch network in all major states along with a team of employees totalling over 250 people across Australia. They are a creative, innovative and honest business that have built their name on quality and results. Now a leader in the fitout & interios space across D&C, construction management etc, they are looking to strengthen their team in Sydney with a further PM.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Experience of fitout or refurbishment projects is essential
- Current relationships with property groups in Australia will be highly regarded
- Strong leadership and management experience
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organised, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!