Established over 50 years this leading main contractor is renowned for delivering superb projects across all industries. Australian family owned & employing over 400 staff with an annual turnover of close to $1Bn, the company have grown to a be one of the most respected companies in the industry. They work across all sectors including apartments, commercial, industrial, education, government and range in value from $20M to their majoor projects at circa $250M. Currently an oppportunity exists for a PM for Drumoynne $60m Mixed Use Development 164 Residential, 3 Retail and 11 Commercial.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on multistorey/high rise/mixed use developments is preferred although other project experience is considered
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organised, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!