A large contractor who specialises in Vertical Transport covering all aspects including Modernisation, Servicing and Installs within the commercial, Retail and major residential scene.
They have recently added to their pipeline across NSW and they are now seeking a Project Manager to run these newly awarded projects.
What’s in it for you?
- Great salary (base + car + super)
- Great culture, GENUINELY...
- flexibility and the option of Working From Home -- always a good thing (even after the crisis ends)
- Project sizes of up to $30M, large clientele of Builders and developers.
- Strong social aspects along with a vibrant office on the days you don't want to WFH.
- Great opportunity for a Site Manager / CA who has had exposure to Project management to step up and run these projects full time.
- At least 3 years on Project Management duties.
- MUST Have at least 5 years working in VT, Lifts, Elevators, Escalators.
- Experience in dealing with large building contractors.
- Construction Management degree OR large construction experience.
- Ability to work both autonomously and/or as a team.
- Australian experience is Essential
- To be able to oversee numerous projects at any given time
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.