Our client is a relatively young but well established fit out and refurb contractor that focuses on high-end commercial fit out and refurb projects.
The directors, both from a tier 1 background, decided there was a better way to do things so proceeded to set up by themselves and were quickly followed by a large number of loyal clients. So far they have enjoyed great success along the Eastern seaboard and employ almost 50 people nationally with big plans for growth over the next 12 months.
A need has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join their Sydney office and deliver projects up to $10M in value. If you want a work environment free of office politics and would rather be treated like a person, not a number then this is the company for you. This is a great opportunity to be a pivotal part of the company's ongoing growth.
- Manage multiple commercial projects simultaneously to ensure completion without complications
- Keep on top of project schedules to guarantee timely delivery
- Risk assessment and mitigation ensuring profitable margins are maintained
- Overseeing Site Managers, Site Supervisors, Contracts Administrators and subcontractors
- Technical input for tender submissions
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Reporting to senior management
- Relevant qualifications in construction (trade, TAFE or university)
- A minimum of 5 years fit out and refurb project experience, preferably within NSW
- Proven track record running multiple commercial projects up to $5M at any one time
- Financially astute, capable of identifying potential risks and able to run jobs profitably
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude. Calm under pressure.
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Computer literate with strong command of MS Project
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients and subcontractors
For more information please contact Pablo Martinez on (02) 9194 6914 quoting reference number H364 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your prior consent.