Our client is a reputable fit out and refurb contractor based close to Central station that has been established for around 15 years. They are ISO accredited and have a strong commitment to OHS and quality. You'll be part of a young, friendly, close-knit team that handles a variety of fit out projects across commercial, retail and industrial.
You'll be overseeing 2-4 projects at any one time, typically ranging from $250K up to around $4M, making sure that projects are delivered on time and under budget. Communication skills are key as you will be monitoring subcontractors and liaising with clients regularly.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a construction related discipline
- Contracts administration or construction management background
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a project management role
- Exposure to retail, commercial and industrial projects
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate
- Passionate about the industry and keen to progress their career
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to be considered. All correspondence will be in strict confidence and no personal information will be passed onto third parties without your prior knowledge and consent.