Our client is a reputable fit out and refurb contractor that has been established for around 20 years.
They are a close-knit team of professionals that enjoy working on a wide range of projects, mostly from $200K to $10M, including commercial, retail and healthcare.
They're currently looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager with strong experience in the NSW fit out and refurb industry.
- Project managing multiple fit-out and refurbishment projects simultaneously
- Preparing and presenting tender submissions
- Developing and implementing construction programs and overseeing financials
- Monitoring the procurement, delivery and handover of projects from end to end
- Client and subcontractor liaison
- Staff management and mentoring
- Assisting senior management in business development activities when required
- A minimum of 5 years' project management experience in the NSW fitout and refurbishment industry
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a construction related discipline
- Strong command of MS Project
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot potential problems and mitigate risk on complex projects
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to be considered.
Your details will not be passed to any third party without your consent.