Project Manager | Commercial Fit-Out | Sydney
The company has been recognized for over 30 years and provide expertise in the construction, fit-out and refurbishment space.
The office is located conveniently close to a train station and the business promote a culture of community and sport involvement through sponsorships of many local sporting groups as well as involvement in many local community functions.
The company's projects range from $1-30 million and covers office fit-out/refurb, education, hospitality, healthcare, education, heritage and commercial to names a few.
- Variety of fit-out projects
- Supervising and coordinating the tasks and activities of construction workers and sub-contractors to ensure satisfactory completion of works.
- Monitor and review programs to ensure time requirements are met.
- Consult with sub-contractor and consultants to resolve day-to-day construction and design issues.
- Developing and implementing short-term programs of work.
- Manage the rectification of defects and satisfactory completion of work.
- Maintain strong client bond through good communication and problem solving.
- Become a brand ambassador for the company in front of clients and in general.
Candidates Required skills
- Strong experience in commercial fit out and construction.
- 5 years' experience as a PM running your own commercial fit-out and refurbishment projects
- Motivated, passionate and team orientated individual.
- Local experience in Sydney.
- Established relationships with subcontractors & suppliers.
- Relevant tertiary qualification, trade certificate and/or registered builder.
- Strong programming, man management and communication skills.
- Excellent tenure with previous employers.
- Ability to build solid relationships with clients and keep them happy.
- An attention for detail is very important due to the nature of the projects.
What's on offer for the successful candidate?
- Competitive, market related salary- from $140K upwards and with relation to experience.
- A supportive work environment with a business that believes that its employees are its most valued assets.
- Opportunity for progression and promotion within the business
- Opportunity to skill share with both snr and jnr staff
- Work with repeat clients and help develop business by standing out from competitors.
- A variety of high end and exclusive new build, refurbishments & fit-out projects.