- Ability to run jobs from start to finish across the Hydraulic design
- Cover the projects Forecast, budgets, progress claims, Scheduling, variations and supply arrangements.
- Monitor and review programs
- Consult with clients and subbies to ensure smooth progress.
- Scheduling and budgeting
- Hold overall supervision of site
- 3+ Years in a Project Management role
- Trade certificate
- Hydraulic experience essential.
- Strong leadership characteristics and a proven ability to work with Tier 1 and 2 Builders
- Project portfolio of projects above $30M
- Professionally presented
- High level of both technical and communication skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.